Senior Lead Electrical Engineer
|Lead / Senior
Are you a Lead Engineer and do you have the ambition to grow into a department head position? Then this position is for you! Do you have experience leading a team or department? And do you enjoy working on projects as a Lead Engineer/Consultant while overseeing a team? To strengthen our Electrical / E&I department in Amsterdam, we are looking for a (Senior) Lead E&I / Electrical Engineer ready for the next step. This is a long-term position. Apply now or read on.
What do we offer you?
- A long-term position within our team.
- A multidisciplinary (3D) work environment collaborating with specialists and other technical disciplines.
- Excellent benefits such as a competitive salary, 13th-month payment, 31 vacation days (excluding holidays), pension fund participation, etc.
- The opportunity to lead and contribute to challenging low, medium, and high-voltage projects in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- The chance to develop yourself in the field of Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering (not mandatory but possible).
- Continuous professional development with training opportunities.
- Flexible start and end times, allowing you to avoid traffic congestion.
- The option to work partially from home.
- If you use public transportation, a metro station is located just minutes away from our office.
What will you do?
As a (Senior) Lead Engineer Electrical or E&I, you will be the right hand of the department head with the potential to advance to the role of department head. The team contains of approximately 25 persons.
You will play an active and challenging role in designing electrical installations for energy and industrial projects, covering low, medium, and high-voltage installations, emergency power systems, lighting, motors and drives, grounding, lightning protection, short-circuit, load flow, and cable calculations, etc.
The instrumentation aspect involves system architecture, field instruments, procedures, narratives, etc. Ultimately, you will be responsible for delivering packages that meet client specifications, including quality standards and specifications. If you don’t have experience or passion for this, you can focus solely on Electrical-related work.
Also, you will play a crucial role in understanding client requirements and translating them into practical and optimal designs in various project stages. This includes creating reports, providing advice, conducting calculations, preparing diagrams and schematics, layouts, lists, etc.
You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects in various sectors of the industry and energy market, collaborating with clients to achieve the desired results, such as emission reduction, energy efficiency, or a safe installation.
KH Engineering is known for its open and dynamic team, making a difference together. The team is engaged and approachable, fostering a pleasant atmosphere. The focus is on advising and developing new-build and revamp projects in the industry (in the broadest sense). The services we offer range from conceptual engineering to construction management.
Examples of our projects: https://www.khe.eu/projecten/
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a Lead Engineer Electrical or E&I in an engineering firm.
- At least 7 years of work experience as an Electrical / E&I Engineer in an engineering firm.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and analyzing electrical installations, including cable and resistance calculations, emergency power, and lighting [depending on your expertise].
- Knowledge and experience with PLCs, SCADA systems, system architecture, FAT & SAT procedures, control & safeguarding narratives [depending on your expertise].
- Preferably, a degree at the BSc level in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Willingness to learn the Dutch language in the short term.
If you have any questions, contact Peter Visser (Senior Recruitment Advisor) at +31(0)655821006, firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly via the button.
Are you ready to strengthen our team in the Electrical department? We hope to welcome you soon!
Wie zijn wij
KH Engineering is hét multidisciplinaire ingenieursbureau met uitdagende projecten in verscheidene marktsegmenten. Door een brede spreiding van ons portfolio, bedienen we naast de traditionele marktsegmenten, de marktsegmenten van de toekomst; energie, voeding, pharma en gebouw gebonden installaties.
Met kantoren in de drie havengebieden Amsterdam, Schiedam en Antwerpen ondersteunen we als full-service ingenieursbureau, wereldwijd opdrachtgevers in de ontwikkeling van projecten. We onderscheiden ons vanwege onze pragmatische werkwijze en al onze collega’s beschikken over brede technologische kennis. We realiseren complete van frond-end tot aan engineering, inkoop en constructie management (EPCm) services voor onze nationale- en internationale opdrachtgevers.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.