Project Engineer & Coordinator
|Expertise:||Project Engineer & Coordinator|
|Education:||Professionele Bachelor / Master|
For a customer of KH Engineering I am looking for a Project Engineer with experience in pharma and sufficient knowledge of the GMP procedures. Are you looking for a new assignment for a longer term? Do you think you are the right candidate? Send your resume and I will contact you.
Your working week as a project engineer
As a project engineer you are responsible for the successful execution of projects (Process Equipment) from A to Z and work closely with internal stakeholders and suppliers. From the start of the project you provide a clear description of the installation in consultation with internal customers (production, maintenance, QA, EHS, etc.). You translate these customer expectations into specifications for further project development.
- In terms of Project Engineering: you are responsible for basic and detailed design complying with project objectives and site specifications and requirements.
- After that, you do and follow up the project execution. You are able to draw up a detailed planning that is in line with the general project planning, and you ensure timely delivery of the projects within budget, communicating the warnings and deviations to the management team.
- You coordinate purchasing activities (equipment & services) by writing complete RFQ’s and tender books (contractor management).
- You perform the necessary risk analysis and you provide correct documentation.
- You coordinate and supervise the installation of the equipment and you also carry out the verification / qualification / validation tests of the equipment.
- At the end of the project you ensure a complete as-built file and handover of the project to the internal customers production and maintenance.
You are able to lead projects yourself and manage a (multidisciplinary) cross-departmental project team. You ensure a clear division of tasks within the team. In addition, you build up the necessary technical knowledge and bring innovative ideas to keep improving. You ensure a transparent, fluent and effective communication with all internal stakeholders as well as with external partners (suppliers, contractors, engineering companies, etc.).
Who are you?
- Engineering master degree, preference Electro-mechanics (Ing./Ir.)
- Knowledge of project management systems and tools (eg MS Office, MS Project)
- Experience developing projects in a production environment
- Knowledge of cGMP procedures, EMA/FDA requirements & risk management tools HAZOP/FMEA
- Experience with engineering documentation (P&ID, functional specifications) and qualification documents.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing, process validation, equipment qualification
- Experience with Process equipment.
- You speak and write fluent English, Dutch and/or French
What can you expect from us?
Would you like to contribute to our success? At KH Engineering we offer you the opportunity to participate in challenging projects. You understand our clients and know as the best what they need. Within our organization you can continuously develop yourself professionally and bring out the best in yourself.
You are part of a dynamic team and together with colleagues you make the difference. The team is energetic and dynamic, we work hard but take the time for relaxation and fun. If you become part of our team in Antwerp, you will receive a competitive salary supplemented with a nice package of extra legal benefits such as: group insurance, hospitalization insurance, disability insurance, meal vouchers. We are a thoughtful employer where flexibility and personal development are paramount.
Are you here to join our team? Click on the button below to apply. For information and/or questions, please contact Catherine Trahé (Manager Projects On Location) on +32 471 32 86 68 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you see yourself as a Project Engineer within our dynamic team of KH Engineering? Apply now!
Ask a question
Who are we?
KH Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineering firm that undertakes challenging projects in various market segments. Within our wide-ranging portfolio, we serve traditional market segments as well as the market segments of the future: energy, food, pharmaceuticals and in-building installations. As a full-service engineering firm with offices in the three port areas of Amsterdam, Schiedam and Antwerp, we support clients worldwide in the development of projects. We differentiate ourselves through our pragmatic approach and the broad technological knowledge of all our colleagues. We provide a full range of services, from front-end to engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCm) for our national and international clients.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.