Junior Engineer Electrical
Junior Engineer wanted for long term strenghtening of our team in Amsterdam! Do you have a completed Bachelor education in Electrical Engineering (or related) and do you like challenging industrial, both single and multidisciplinary projects (for different customers)? Are you looking for permanent migration and challenges in the Netherlands? Apply now or read on.
What are you going to do?
You will be given an active and challenging role in the design of electrical installations for industrial projects. The projects often relate to short-circuit and cable calculations, low, medium and high voltage installations, emergency power installations, lighting, motors and drives, grounding, lightning protection, etc.
You are also partly responsible for translating the customer’s wishes into your designs. Think of taking care of layouts, lists, schemes, diagrams, writing advice reports, etc.
You also get the freedom to work within challenging projects in various sectors in the industry. The ultimate goal is to achieve a desired result together with the customer, for example reduction of emissions or energy savings and safe installations.
We are an open and dynamic team. Together with our colleagues we make the difference. The team is involved and approachable, which creates a pleasant atmosphere.
Our focus is on advice and development of new construction and revamp projects in industry (in the broadest sense of the word). The services we offer range from conceptual engineering to construction management.
Examples of projects we are working on are: https://khe.eu/en/projects
What do you bring?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Junior Engineer for small to (medium) large projects, gained within a professional engineering environment such as an engineering firm;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Affinity with industrial engineering projects within the Electrical discipline;
- Good communication skills and a high degree of independence in the execution of your projects;
- A completed Electrical Engineering education on, at least, bachelor degree level;
- Good command of the English language and the willingness to master the Dutch language in the short term.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary, good pension scheme, 13th month, at least 31 vacation days, etc.;
- Variety in size in terms of single and multidisciplinary projects. We do this for both regular and new customers. As a result, there is a great diversity of tasks and responsibilities;
- Depending on the project, you have the opportunity to participate from conceptual engineering to construction management;
- You are an important player with us; you do not do one standard task, you are diverse and contribute to the whole;
- Various growth opportunities to bring out the best in you;
- A flat organization. Do you have questions? We help each other;
- The possibility to avoid traffic jams as much as possible. This is possible with our flexible working hours. Do you prefer to come by public transport? The metro stops a few minutes’ walk from our office;
- In addition, the possibility to work from home.
Will you join our team? For information and/or questions, please contact Peter Visser (Senior Recruitment Advisor) on +31 (0)6 55821006 or apply via email@example.com.
Do you want to work as a Junior Electrical Engineer at KH Engineering?
Who are we?
KH Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineering firm that undertakes challenging projects in various market segments. Within our wide-ranging portfolio, we serve traditional market segments as well as the market segments of the future: energy, food, pharmaceuticals and in-building installations. As a full-service engineering firm with offices in the three port areas of Amsterdam, Schiedam and Antwerp, we support clients worldwide in the development of projects. We differentiate ourselves through our pragmatic approach and the broad technological knowledge of all our colleagues. We provide a full range of services, from front-end to engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCm) for our national and international clients.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.