|Location:||Amsterdam / Schiedam|
Are you an Electrical Engineer and looking for permanent migration and challenges in The Netherlands? Then we are looking for you! To strengthen our Electrical department in Schiedam for the long term, we are looking for an Engineer with experience. Apply now or read on.
What are you going to do?
As an Electrical Engineer you get an active and challenging role in engineering projects. Your work is diverse. For example, you agree with the customer(s) what the assignment will be on a technical level in combination with the various preconditions such as planning, reporting, delivery dates, etc. You are then responsible for the division of work and planning of the project and you support Junior Engineers and /or Designers where necessary. You also consult with other departments/stakeholders.
You are also involved in the preparation of conceptual and complex designs and you check all common electrical drawings, designs and calculations from colleagues. Ultimately, you take care of the packages to be delivered that correspond to customer specifications (applicable quality standards, specifications, etc.).
You manage and maintain the relationship with the customer(s) and supplier(s) from A to Z.
Efficiency, safety and sustainability are the most important aspects that recur during your work. You get the freedom to work in challenging projects within various sectors in the industry.
Examples of our projects: https://www.khe.eu/en/projects/
What do you bring?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Engineer in the field of Electrical Engineering;
- At least bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, or comparable;
- Motivated to migrate to the Netherlands with the intention to stay for the long term;
- Affinity with International Electromechanical Commission (IEC) norms and regulations is preferred;
- A high sense of responsibility for the customer, your project(s) and team;
- Good communication skills in the English language and the willingness to quickly master the Dutch language (some knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage).
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary, good pension scheme, 13th month, 31 vacation days, etc.;
- Variety in size in terms of single and multidisciplinary projects. We do this for both regular and new customers. As a result, there is a ‘great’ diversity of tasks and responsibilities;
- Depending on the project, you have the opportunity to participate from conceptual engineering to construction management;
- You are an important player with us; you do not do one standard task, you are diverse and contribute to the whole;
- Various growth opportunities to bring out the best in you;
- A flat organization. Do you have questions? We help each other;
- The possibility to avoid traffic jams as much as possible. This is possible with our flexible working hours. Do you prefer to come by public transport? The train stops a few minutes’ walk from our office.
- In addition, the possibility to work from home.
Will you join our team? For information and/or questions, please contact Peter Visser (Senior Recruitment Advisor) on +31 (0)6 55821006 or via email@example.com
Will you join our team as an Electrical Engineer?
We hope to welcome you soon!
Who are we?
KH Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineering firm that undertakes challenging projects in various market segments. Within our wide-ranging portfolio, we serve traditional market segments as well as the market segments of the future: energy, food, pharmaceuticals and in-building installations. As a full-service engineering firm with offices in the three port areas of Amsterdam, Schiedam and Antwerp, we support clients worldwide in the development of projects. We differentiate ourselves through our pragmatic approach and the broad technological knowledge of all our colleagues. We provide a full range of services, from front-end to engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCm) for our national and international clients.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.